Monday, February 19, 2007

Mardi Gras Soulard Style

We didn't get to ride with the Segway Precision Team in the Grand Parade on Saturday because the snow, wind and cold made it unsafe. Here I am riding the Segway the weekend before at the Pet Parade...

Our Open House after the parade was loads of fun. Friends stopped by for Cajun food, drinks and the bathroom. Wonder Woman stopped in after the cancellation of the High Heel Drag Race - what a fantastic costume! Pictures of the Open House and Pet Parade can be found in the links on the right.

If you are interested in more info on Soulard Mardi Gras and photos, click on the poster...

Two knitted items were gifted - Terri received a mini sock blocker key chain to match her real socks made in Opal Lollipop and Cecelia received a pair of Fetchings in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Black. I didn't take pictures. I'll have to check to see if I have a picture of Terri's real socks.

I'll be off to the SnB at the Westin on Tuesday.

No comments: