Saturday, September 08, 2007

Rainy Saturday

Finally getting around to posting again. Where is this year going? Finished the Monkey Socks in Trekking XXL for my mom for her birthday. She brought me the yarn from Germany in March. I wasn't wild about the color, but she told me it was her favorite. So, it was meant to be socks for her. The color worked out great with the pattern. I'm very pleased with how they turned out. I hope she will like them. The foot looks small - but she wears a size 5 shoe.




We got together with our Soulard family to celebrate Labor Day last Sunday. What a great way to celebrate getting another year older. Photo album is linked on the right -->

Lots of September birthdays to celebrate: Marta, Nadine, John, Mona, my mom, my nephew Andrew

Off to celebrate Mona's birthday.....

No comments: